Discover the Full Scope of Search Engine Optimisation and Pay-per click Marketing
Thrive in the world of SEO and PPC Marketing with this online course that will take your skills to the next level.
With organic search making up the main source of online traffic and the majority of internet users clicking on the top 3-5 suggested page results, the importance of search cannot be understated.
This online course is designed for marketers managing content and social and professionals managing SEO teams or agencies and will help you master all things search, from setting up your initial strategy, giving you an in-depth understanding of both paid and organic search and ultimately measuring its effectiveness.
Duration: 60 hours of content. Available for 6 months.
- Master Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Understand what Search Engine Marketing (SEM) is
- Understand the importance of an integrated SEM
- Understand the set up and management of Pay per Click (PPC) marketing
- Assess how to measure and demonstrate your performance
Content Marketing Course covers:
Module 1: An introduction to Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Understand what search marketing is.
- Identify the most important search engines.
- Learn about SEO and PPC and why you should use them.
- Understand how search is changing.
Module 2: Setting your strategy
- Learn about the importance of having a search strategy in place.
- Understand how to develop your search strategy.
- Assess what a successful strategy should deliver.
Module 3: The fundamentals of search marketing
- Understand how SEO works.
- Understand what keyword research is and how to research keywords.
- Learn what keywords to use in your search marketing.
- Understand how search terms vary along the path to purchase.
Module 4: What is Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)?
- Understand how search engines find pages to include in results.
- Learn how to improve indexation.
- Explore the ways your site structure can be more search friendly.
- Understand what duplication is.
Module 5: How can you optimise your site?
- Understand what onsite elements influence your search rankings.
- Learn what you can do to improve your URLs.
- Identify factors to consider when creating title tags.
- Understand how to optimise body text.
Module 6: What is Pay per Click (PPC) marketing?
- Understand how PPC works.
- Understand how you advertise on search engines.
- Understand how paid search positions are decided.
- Learn how to choose paid search keywords.
- Understand what retargeting and remarketing is.
- Understand why retargeting might be useful for companies.
Module 7: Further paid search opportunities
- Understand what paid search extensions and mobile app extensions are.
- Learn how to create a powerful ad.
- Understand what an allowable CPC and CPA are.
- Learn how agencies and freelancers charge for PPC.
Module 8: Measuring your search marketing
- Learn the most common search marketing KPIs.
- Learn how to choose the right metrics.
- Understand what a good search marketing report should include.
- Understand what attribution and search marketing modelling is.
Who should do this course?
- Marketers who plan and manage content and use social media channels for distribution as part of a campaign or wider communications strategy
- Digital marketers responsible for the execution or planning of content in social channels
- Brand positions that are choosing SEO proposals or liaising with SEO teams
- Senior digital positions managing SEO teams and budgets