Unlock the secrets of sentiment marketing and grow your business with sentiment analysis training.
Look behind the curtain and see how consumer sentiment shapes your business – and what you can do about it – with IQ’s sentiment analysis training.
Like a digital litmus test, sentiment helps you to detect attitudes and predict intent. Sentiment marketing has become essential in the marketer’s arsenal. With sentiment analysis training, you’ll advance your knowledge of text analysis, sentiment and content analysis, and opinion mining.
Develop a deeper understanding of how to work with unstructured text data, such as social media, and learn how traditional machine learning and predictive analytics techniques can be used for the purposes of sentiment analysis.
Discover best-practice approaches that use modern text-mining and predictive analytics techniques to gain insight into consumer opinions and forecast behaviours.
Duration: 10-15 hours of content, self-paced online course, up to 6 months to complete
- Analyse unstructured text data, understand and effectively address common challenges in text analysis and reveal insights that aid business decision making
- Understand text-mining approaches, relationships between text-mining and predictive analytics, relevant commercial and open source tools, and the datasets most conducive for sentiment analysis will be examined
- Retrieve social media generated textual data from the web and apply best practice approaches to textual data pre-processing and enrichment techniques including normalisation, tokenisation, stemming, lexicons creating and usage
- Gain insight into using modern analytical techniques to derive sentiment from the data
What the course covers:
- Module 1: What is Sentiment Analysis?
- Module 2: Data Retrieval for social media analysis
- Module 3: Data pre-processing
- Module 4: Deriving sentiment and relevant predictive modelling techniques overview
- Module 5: Common challenges and alternative approaches to sentiment analysis
Who should do this sentiment analysis course?
- Analytics professionals working with, or wanting to work with, unstructured text data
- Those with a foundation level understanding of analytics and wanting to work with unstructured text data to determine sentiment.
- Analytics professionals working with the marketing department.
- Text analysts – marketers and customer engagement – customer loyalty CRM
To get the most from this course, it is recommended that you have completed the Practical Predictive Analytics course or have a reasonable understanding of the basics and some advanced analytics techniques.