Learn how to deliver a digital PR campaign that creates impact.
Create a better story with effective content that engages a multi-channel audience.
In this one-day in-class course you’ll discover how to better incorporate PR into your marketing campaigns and understand how the digital landscape opens up new PR opportunities that can really make a difference for a brand and help you engage your target audience.
Duration: 1 day 9:00a.m. - 5:00p.m. AEST
- Embrace the new digital landscape for PR activity and understand why the tools available as a result of this digital explosion have never been more important
- Deliver effective content to engage the multi-channel audience
- Integrate digital media to work in tandem with PR to create brand advocates
- Tell a better story through PR activity to drive media engagement and customer loyalty
- Better align PR activities with overall marketing activity to continue to maximise its perceived value and deliver results
PR & the digital revolution
- How do we define PR in today’s digital world?
- Understanding why PR is such a powerful tool in the marketing mix
- How the digital revolution has changed the landscape for PR
- How to make the ‘connected consumer’ a friend
- Why traditional media should not be ignored
Embracing social media to drive your PR activity
- Who are the existing/new influencers and how do we engage with them?
- Using social channels to build PR relationships
- Understanding the preferred social platforms for your audience
- The importance of listening to customers
- Why brand advocates are critical to success
The importance of creating strong content
- How to write content that will engage your target audience
- How to choose the right theme
- How to optimise content with the right keywords
- Understanding the power of external link building
- How PR can drive SEO
Writing a news story that gets noticed in today's climate
- Is a press release the only way?
- Writing a powerful headline
- How to structure copy
- The ‘fool’ proof copywriting test to take away
- 10 copywriting tricks to add clout
Delivering a digital PR campaign for maximum impact in changing digital times
- Is creativity still as important?
- How to optimise, socialise and publicise PR Content
- Should experiential marketing play a part?
- How to integrate PR and digital marketing
- How to measure the success of digital PR
- Ongoing measurement and evaluation?
- PR planning/content mapping?
Who should do this course?
Marketers will learn how to better incorporate PR into their marketing campaigns and understand how the digital landscape opens up new PR opportunities that can really make a difference for a brand.
Hear what our students say about this course:
“The class was really great, covered off an extensive range of content all of which was really detailed and comprehensive, with great interactive exercises”
– Annabelle, oOh! Media