We are in the age of the customer, make sure your CX provides advantage for your business
Revamped course! Maximise your customer investments with Australia’s leading loyalty and retention marketing course.
We are in the age of the customer, customer experience (CX) provides the new source of advantage for businesses. New skills are required in order for today’s marketers to succeed in retaining customers and growing customer loyalty.
The refreshed retention marketing course has been developed by global loyalty education experts, The Loyalty Academy and local loyalty experts, Ellipsis & Company. The new Loyalty & Retention Marketing Strategy course offers the world’s first formalised educational and training curriculum for customer loyalty professionals and marketers of all stripes. Whether you’re just joining a loyalty team for the first time, or whether you’re looking to understand or refresh your retention and loyalty knowledge, the Loyalty & Retention Marketing Strategy course is for you.
The new course has been revamped to help the modern marketer navigate the increasingly complex world of customer strategy, data, digital marketing, analytics and marketing technology. Attending the course will help marketing professionals improve their skills and experience in retention and loyalty marketing, helping them stand out in the ‘Age of the Customer’.
About the Loyalty Academy:
The Loyalty Academy, a product of the Wise Marketer Group, is the premiere global education and membership organisation for loyalty marketing practitioners. The Wise Marketer Group is widely known as the “Global resource for Loyalty Marketers".
Ellipsis specialises in Customer Experience Management and Loyalty. We help our clients become customer centric, because we believe getting this right is crucial to creating value. We use a combination of consulting and best-in-class technology to deliver an exceptional end-to-end service.
Duration: 2 consecutive days
Through presentations, discussions and practical exercises and case studies you will learn:
- The principles and best practices of retention and loyalty marketing to drive customer engagement
- How current trends can and will impact your own strategy
- Best practices and proven models for designing the core of any retention and loyalty marketing effort: the customer value proposition
- How consumers interact with loyalty programs across the variety of digital channels available
- Incorporate soft-benefit recognition elements—special access, special privilege, unique experiences
- Fundamentals of customer segmentation and loyalty analytics
- The link between reward redemption and customer value
- Overview of the key financial considerations in planning and managing a retention initiative such as a loyalty program
- Best practice retention initiatives and campaigns and how to successfully execute a retention campaign
Through a detailed case study, you will also gain insight into the design of a real program. The case involves a Retailer who is battling bigger and larger competition, a phenomenon that exists today in all global markets.
- Introduction to Loyalty Marketing and Current Loyalty Trends
- The Psychology of Customer Loyalty
- Best Practices in Loyalty Marketing
- Creating a Customer Value Proposition
- Principles of Soft Benefit Design
- The Intersection of Loyalty and Engagement
- Introduction to Loyalty Analytics & Financial Modelling
- Retention Delivery and Execution
- Loyalty for the Digital Consumer and The Mobile Loyalty Landscape
- Full attendance on each day
- Successful completion of practical exercises
Who should do this course?
Marketing professionals who are responsible for the development and implementation of a customer strategy and/or retention and loyalty strategy.
Marketing professionals including digital marketers looking to understand retention and loyalty marketing and broaden their knowledge.
This will include:
- Head of Marketing
- Head of Loyalty
- Head of Customer Experience
- Senior Marketing Manager
- Marketing Retention Manager
- Loyalty Manager
- Customer Experience Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Campaign Manager