Learn how to work effectively with influencers to transform your marketing.
Identify the right influencers for your brand and get the most out of influencer relations. Integrate influencer activity with your social media, PR, SEO and community channels.
In a world where consumers are on 24/7 and constantly bombarded by media messages, brands cannot ignore the power of influence on consumers. But how can you determine which ‘Influence’ is most effective and how to harness the power of Influencers within your marketing strategies. In this one-day Influencer Marketing course you will learn how to deliver a successful Influencer marketing strategy and the opportunities that are available for brands to really leverage Influencers to engage a target audience, increase brand loyalty and drive results.
All of Influencer Marketing courses for semester 1 are now closed. We are currently finalising semester 2 calendar, please register your interest to be notified of the next date.
- Understand what Influencer Marketing is and it's many different faces
- Recognise how Influencer Marketing fits within the marketing mix and how to find the right influencers for your brand
- Build a compelling proposition for your influencers
- Understand the ladder of engagement to maximise your Influencer programme
- Appreciate the legal guidelines around Influencer Marketing
- Define a measurement framework
What is Influencer Marketing in today’s world
- More than just a celebrity Endorsement
- How has the online world changed the sphere of Influence
- Understanding why it’s so powerful
- The importance of building a relationship
- How to make the ‘Connected Consumer’ a friend
How to find the right Influencer for your brand
- Identify the right influencer through segmentation, targeting and positioning
- Link an influencer back to your brand values and customer personas
- Perform effective influencer outreach – an insight into useful tools and paid vs non-paid
- Set your objectives – be clear about deliverables
How to get the most out of your Influencer Relations
- Deliver a compelling proposition for your Influencers
- How to negotiate effectively with Influencers
- The ladder of engagement to maximise your influencers – pinpoint and scale
- How your customers can become your influencers
Embracing Social Media to support your Influencer Strategy
- How to integrate the Influencer Activity into your social media channels
- The power of Communities
- The importance of listening to your customers
- Why brand advocates are critical to success
Integration across the marketing mix
- The importance of creating strong content
- Creativity is needed to make an impact
- Influencers and PR
- Understand the power of external link building
- How Influencer marketing can drive SEO
What does success look like?
- Understand the legal guidelines
- Best practices to maximise your spend
- When is it time to move on with a particular Influencer
- How to measure its success
Who should do this course?
This course is for those who currently work in marketing, social media or PR teams (or have responsibility for all) within an organisation and want to ensure they are up to date with current best practices and strategies.