What do award judges look for?
Whether it's your first entry or you've done it a hundred times, pick up valuable tips and tricks to improve your chances at a coveted award.
Crafting campaigns takes a great deal of both art and skill, as does developing an outstanding award entry. Not only is your campaign scrutinised by the judging panel; your case study also plays a considerable role in their decisions. Whether it's your first award submission or you're a seasoned campaigner, pick up valuable tips to improve your chances of bringing home a trophy.
Learn the ingredients of successful award entries in a two-hour session led by a veteran marketer and judge (and seasoned award winner) Dylan Taylor.
Duration: 2 hours
Increase your chances of winning by:
- Selecting the category or categories that give you the best opportunity to win
- Turning your whole entry into something memorable and compelling
- Creating an informative and relevant case study
- Making a firm case as to why your campaign deserves to win
This session runs from 6pm - 8pm and will cover the following topics:
- Will this piece really win?
- What category gives it the best chance?
- How do I construct my argument?
- Language to use; words to avoid
- Tips for writing a brilliant case study
- What makes a piece stick in a judge's head?
Who should do this course?
This course is suitable for client-side marketers and creative and account managers from agencies including creative, digital and media agencies. Digital producers and project managers will also find it beneficial.