Discover best practice guidelines on analysing data trends with this Google Analytics course.
Define your actionable metrics and filter data for deeper insights.
There’s no doubting the power of Google Analytics as a business tool, although without the correct knowledge and training it can be very daunting. In this one-day in-class course you will be taught the best practices from an industry expert discovering all Google Analytics has to offer and ultimately giving you a better understanding of your customers.
Duration: 1 day
- Configure your Google Analytics dashboard and create customer alerts to improve the accuracy of your reports and get the most out of your data
- Compare multiple metrics using advanced segments to set actionable KPIs and develop your reporting
- Understand campaign attribution through the multichannel funnel
- Use goals to configure funnels and interpret the funnel visualisation report to improve conversion and goal completions
- Create and interpret content drilldown reports to build more effective webpages and boost your conversion rates
- General introduction to Google Analytics
- Importance of configuring and customising Google Analytics properly
- Managing Google Analytics
- Adding annotations to reports
- Universal Analytics - a change to the way data is collected and organised
- Selecting data to include in your Google Analytics reports
- Defining and measuring actionable metrics - Visits, Unique Visitors, Pageview and Time Metrics
- Understand the Analytics Account Structure
- Data Filters for View
- Content Reports
- Traffic Sources
- Organic Search Traffic
- Paid Search Tracking - Google AdWords & Bing Ads
- Social Media Traffic
- Campaign Tracking
- Goals and Funnels
- eCommerce tracking
- Internal site search
- Event tracking and virtual pageviews
Who should do this course?
Marketers and analysts who want to gain a better understanding of what Google Analytics has to offer, which reports to use and how to interpret and act on the data in those reports. This course is designed for individuals who have used Google Analytics previously but either have little experience in using the tool or are just looking to refresh and fine tune their knowledge.