Want to excel at Email Marketing?
Find ways to improve your email marketing results with industry proven techniques.
Despite the ubiquitous nature of email in the modern marketing mix, many marketers are unaware of correct structure and best practice.
In this email marketing course, you’ll see why email is vital for maintaining direct communication with your consumers and how to plan effective email communication that can help you deliver noticeably improved results.
ADMA offers more than one email marketing course, check out our other courses.
- Craft engaging emails that successfully drive open rates and click-throughs
- Design landing pages that optimise conversion rates
- Identify the best practices for data management and usage
- Understand the latest technologies and tools in email marketing
- Integrate emailing into your marketing mix
- Understand the Spam and Privacy Acts when using email as a marketing tool
Through presentation, discussion and practical exercises, we’ll delve into the basics, including deliverability rates, benchmarks for industry sectors and email types. Explore email planning strategies and discover where email will be most effective in your marketing mix. Together we’ll also touch on data management, testing and measuring - exploring how results can be improved - email and website optimisation, and managing processes internally, externally and with suppliers.
Alternatively, you can cover this content online and broken down into the following modules:
- Module 1: Email Marketing Overview
- Module 2: Planning an Email Strategy
- Module 3: Email Marketing Strategies
- Module 4: Email Delivery
- Module 5: Email Content and Design
- Module 6: Data and Email Management
- Module 7: Complying With The Spam Act and The Privacy Act
- Module 8: Measuring Email Performance
Who should do this course?
Brand Side Marketers
- Content / Digital / Community/ Social/ Marketing Managers: who plan and manage content and use social media channels for distribution as part of a campaign or wider communications strategy.
- Digital Producers / Digital Specialists / Content Publishers: that are responsible for the execution or planning of content in social channels.
- Community Managers / Content Managers: content managers, editors, curators or moderators.
- Art Directors / Digital Designers: Creatives that need to understand what kind of content will be effective in different channels and help achieve campaign cut through. Those that craft ideas which are social by design and engage with the online consumers.
- Junior to Mid-level Account Service: who help shape and execute multi-channel campaigns.
- Media Planners / Strategists: That want to understand how consumers interact with social platforms and how new technologies shape the user experience online.