Want to be digitally savvy?
Broaden your skill set and develop a foundational knowledge of the digital landscape, data, content and customer experience.
During this course, you’ll be provided with an outline of the core foundations and principles of digital marketing. Explore the role of data and content and how this can shape customer experience.
ADMA's online digital marketing course series begins with Digital Marketing Foundations. Check out what's next.
- Understand the current digital landscape for both brands and consumers
- Define customer centricity and its importance in achieving outstanding customer experience
- Identify the steps in creating an effective digital strategy
- Identify the role and importance of data
Through engaging online content, you’ll explore the following modules:
- Module 1: Digital Landscape
- Module 2: Digital Strategy
- Module 3: Customer Experience
- Module 4: Content Creation and Planning
- Module 5: Data Foundation and Planning
- Module 6: Data Analytics
Who should do this course?
Brand Side Marketers
- Content / Digital / Community/ Social/ Marketing Managers: who plan and manage content and use social media channels for distribution as part of a campaign or wider communications strategy.
- Digital Producers / Digital Specialists / Content Publishers: that are responsible for the execution or planning of content in social channels.
- Community Managers / Content Managers: content managers, editors, curators or moderators.
- Art Directors / Digital Designers: Creatives that need to understand what kind of content will be effective in different channels and help achieve campaign cut through. Those that craft ideas which are social by design and engage with the online consumers.
- Junior to Mid-level Account Service: who help shape and execute multi-channel campaigns.
- Media Planners / Strategists: That want to understand how consumers interact with social platforms and how new technologies shape the user experience online.