Need to step into the now and create digitally driven campaigns?
Broaden your skill base by discovering how digital can make your campaigns thrive.
During this course, you’ll explore the practical elements of digital marketing and how you can integrate them within your brand’s activity. You’ll learn to determine the right resources, budget plan and identify opportunities for optimisation.
ADMA offers a variety of digital marketing courses online or in-class, check them out.
- Identify digital partners
- Successfully use digital channels
- Understand differences between consumer awareness, acquisition and retention when using digital channels
- Budget digital activity
- Optimise your digital channels through testing and measurement
Through an online interactive approach, you’ll discover how to manage, plan, budget and optimise digital channels within your campaign for better customer engagement, acquisition and retention. You’ll learn this through the following modules:
- Module 1: Finding The Right Digital Partners
- Module 2: Budgeting
- Module 3: Campaign Planning
- Module 4: Optimisation
Who should do this course?
Brand Side Marketers
- Content / Digital / Community/ Social/ Marketing Managers: who plan and manage content and use social media channels for distribution as part of a campaign or wider communications strategy.
- Digital Producers / Digital Specialists / Content Publishers: that are responsible for the execution or planning of content in social channels.
- Community Managers / Content Managers: content managers, editors, curators or moderators.
- Art Directors / Digital Designers: Creatives that need to understand what kind of content will be effective in different channels and help achieve campaign cut through. Those that craft ideas which are social by design and engage with the online consumers.
- Junior to Mid-level Account Service: who help shape and execute multi-channel campaigns.
- Media Planners / Strategists: That want to understand how consumers interact with social platforms and how new technologies shape the user experience online.