The customer experience training course designed specifically for CMOs, by CMOs.
Curated and presented by CMOs, this ADMA CX course brings together all the critical pieces you need to know about customer experiences in the age of information excess.
CX (customer experience) is not one thing, it’s all the different ways the customer experiences your brand and business. This course, curated by chief marketing officers (CMOs), brings together all of the critical pieces that are demanded of CMOs today in delivering customer experience - the holy grail of marketing – giving you real clarity on how to apply these insights to your business.
Join in-demand business leaders and hear from CX experts on their struggles, learnings and achievements and learn ways to benchmark your organisation on your CX progress to propel you forward faster.
Duration: 1 day intensive (8.30am - 5.00pm). Course dates are subject to change depending on enrolments
- Design a customer-centric organisation to accelerate growth and boost profits
- Measure and optimise customer experiences
- Identify challenges to a customer experience approach and how to tackle them
What the course covers
Next practice marketing – inside out & outside in
- What is it and why should I know about it?
The CX led organisation:
- Emerging organisational designs for customer centricity (even with cost cutting)
- The 4 steps to achieve CX “outside in” organisation design; the org chart being the last step
- Leveraging culture to accelerate business change post restructures
- New models for team competency acceleration & career path development
Connecting commerce & CX with the P&L – how to manage the short term & business transformation at the same time
- How markets are blurring and defining your business & customer for the future
- New CX business metrics: how you can balance old and new, lead & lag
- Engaging your Board on CX metrics that make sense with the P&L
- Balancing short-term results with transformation: getting the balance right
Media: the true customer cost due to lost transparency - what you are really paying, and what you can do about it
- Context and history of media transparency issues – why the industry is so broken
- What practical actions you can take to resolve
- New relationships to be involved in technology & major media owners
- Emerging Martech – implications for future partners
The future with data fuelled insights & scaleable personalisation
- Best in class data use, insight generation and measurement
- Scaleable personalisation as the end goal
- Martech stacks – why some become systems rather than generating insights
- Upskilling your teams as part of the program
Creating a customer first culture by design; from the inside out
- Why leadership can’t be automated
- Reputation failure: the cost of misaligned values and behaviours
- The CX change leader – your leadership brand
- Creating resilience: preventing change fatigue & burn out
Please note guest speakers will be split across two locations, more information will be confirmed shortly.
Who should do this customer experience training course?
- High-calibre, high-potential commercial marketing leaders
- Minimum 10 years' experience in marketing or business leadership
- CMOs, Chief Customer Officers, Marketing Directors, Digital Marketing Leaders, Senior Marketing Leaders
- Senior Commercial leaders who would gain from a deeper understanding of CX and next practice marketing. e.g. Sales, Finance, Customer Experience, Data & Analytics
- Individuals who are prepared to learn and share their own learnings
CX for CMOs was developed in partnership with: