Pick the right content for the right social channel
Discover strategic, fresh and unconventional ways to achieve cut through and results across all 7 mainstream social media channels.
During this course, you’ll explore the major social media channels and understand how to leverage each one authentically to engage your customers. Realise the capabilities of each social channel and the powerful presence you can establish with them. The course covers Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter, Snapchat, TikTok and Niche channels like Pinterest, Reddit and Twitch.
Explore key demographics and usage in Australia, content best practice for each channel and learn how to drive engagement & growth.
- Establish a presence within a specific channel
- Facilitate reach and engagement through content
- Tailor content for the appropriate channel
- Use advertising to amplify organic performance
- Identify consumer behaviour and patterns across each channel
Who should do this course?
- Content / Digital / Community / Social / Marketing Managers: who plan and manage content and use social media channels for distribution as part of a campaign or wider communications strategy
- Digital Producers / Digital Specialists / Content Publishers: that are responsible for the execution or planning of content in social channels
- Community Managers / Content Managers: content managers, editors, curators or moderators
- Art Directors / Digital Designers: Creatives that need to understand what kind of content will be effective in different channels and help achieve campaign cut through. Those that craft ideas which are social by design and engage with the online consumers.
- Junior to Mid-level Account Service: who help shape and execute multi-channel campaigns.
- Media Planners / Strategists: That want to understand how consumers interact with social platforms and how new technologies shape the user experience online.
In this online course you‘ll delve into each social channel, exploring its purpose, popularity in Australia and reasons why it may be appropriate for some brands and not for others. We’ve used current best practice and examples from effective campaigns to illustrate this.
Online Specific Modules
- Module 1: Social Media Channels
- Module 2: Facebook
- Module 3: Instagram
- Module 4: YouTube
- Module 5: LinkedIn
- Module 6: Twitter
- Module 7: Snapchat
- Module 8: TikTok
- Module 9: Niche Channels
Featuring Tim Hill
Tim Hill is an experienced digital strategy and social media marketing professional. With over 7 years experience in digital and advertising agencies; he has worked for a diverse range of clients from federal & state government departments to non-profit organisations to FMCG, retail, finance, food & beverage, real estate and entertainment brands. Tim is also the Co-Founder of Social Status, a social media analytics tool designed to help marketers report on their social media performance.