Transform yourself, your colleagues and your organisation
Significant changes like digital transformation require top-level leadership – but leadership at all levels of an organisation is critical.
This new, intense one-day course is designed for current and aspiring leaders who understand that the future success of organisations rests with:
- High-quality digital strategy and operations
- Strong management of relevant financial, technical and human resources
- How efficiently and effectively they adapt to near-constant changes in social and digital technologies
Today and for the foreseeable future, there is a unique opportunity for those with the foresight, ambition and skills to truly stand up and lead – strategically, tactically, and by example – and guide their organisations into becoming true digital enterprises.
This course provides the tools and framework for participants to rapidly develop their leadership skills, leverage digital knowledge to increase their internal influence, and be at the very forefront of driving organisational change.
- Develop and maintain a high level of digital literacy
- Embrace the key concepts and challenges for executives who want to drive change in their company
- Develop a digital era leadership style to become a digital role model
- Think strategically and act tactically, balancing future-oriented thinking with present-day decision-making
- Understand the challenges and help guide digital transformation efforts
- Build a comprehensive, original framework to analyse your company's situation and outline practical ways to approach organisational change.
Using a combination of presentations, discussions and hands-on practical exercises, the topics include:
- Present and future digital trends and their implications for organisations
- Becoming a digital organisation: The three-phase journey
- Digital transformation: The current state of affairs and common barriers
- The digital transformational framework
- Technological innovation and strategy: Disruption and beyond
- Cultural requirements
- New dimensions of leadership for the digital era
- Digital literacy
- Human capital management
- Change management
- Creating a digital transformation plan of action
Who should do this course:
Digitally-savvy senior executives and mid-level managers from any functional area, as well as external consultants and service providers who wish to enhance their leadership skills, learn and apply digital knowledge to increase their internal influence, and be at the very forefront of driving organisational change.
- Marketing, communications, sales, strategy, digital marketing, social media, eCommerce, community/social and consulting
- Finance, operations, IT and HR