Embrace the power of the digital age and learn analytics fundamentals to help your business grow.
Master the basics of analytical principles and discover different tools that will help you draw insights for your business with an IQ analytics course.
Knowledge is power. That’s why with an IQ analytics course you’ll learn all you need to know about the core concepts of analytics and how to best use them in the real world. Understand the existing tools and techniques you can use to draw insights from analytics results and even see into the future by learning how to predict emerging trends.
Online: 10-15 hours of content, available for 6 months.
- Understand basic analytics principles and definitions and how to apply them to your business
- Investigate analytical tools and techniques and explore the value of business analytics for your organisation
- Identify the role the analytical lifecycle plays in solving problems and setting objectives
- Share and draw insight from analytics results and stay one step ahead with an eye on emerging trends in analytics
What the course covers:
- Explore tools and skills specific to analytics challenges through relevant case studies and interactive theoretical activities
- Develop the skills and know-how to use analytics to deliver results
Online Specific Modules:
- Module 1: Defining Analytics
- Module 2: Analytics Lifecycle
- Module 3: Analytics Techniques
- Module 4: Tools for Analytics I
- Module 5: Tools for Analytics II
- Module 6: Delivering Results
- Module 7: Emerging Trends
Who should do this analytics course?
- Anyone new to analytics looking to learn the basics
- Those managing analytics teams looking to sharpen their skills