Use email marketing strategically to drive customer value.
Gain a greater understanding of email marketing and learn how to plan, create and evaluate effective, ROI-driven email marketing campaigns.
In this ADMA IQ online certificate you’ll discover how to nail all aspects of email marketing from understanding the important role it plays in the marketing mix to developing a strategy, growing your lists all the way through to sending, optimising and reporting.
Duration: 36 hours of content, available for 6 months.
- Understand the basic components of email marketing
- Develop an email marketing strategy
- Identify how to optimise your email design and structure
- Understand how to develop creative copy for your email marketing campaigns
- Review the various approaches for testing email marketing campaigns
Module 1: An introduction to email marketing
- Understand the role of email marketing.
- Evaluate the use of email marketing as a tool.
- Assess the strengths and weaknesses of email marketing
Module 2: Developing an email marketing strategy
- Identify who you should send your emails to.
- Plan when you should send your email.
- Understand what to include in your email.
- Understand where the resources come from and why you are sending your emails.
- Identify your goals and messaging strategy.
Module 3: What is an email list and how do you grow one
- Understand the sign up form.
- Learn how to gain valuable data about your subscribers.
- Learn to drive traffic to your sign up form.
Module 4: How to create engaging email campaigns - design & structure
- Designing emails to capture attention.
- Optimising email for mobile.
Module 5: How to create engaging email campaigns - content
- Understand the design requirements for different media.
- Creating copy that converts.
- Identify wireframes and useful templates for your emails.
Module 6: Going live
- Identify the factors affecting email delivery.
- Understand filters and white lists.
- Learn how to keep your data clean and to a high quality.
Module 7: Testing
- Understanding what to test.
- Creating a testing strategy.
Module 8: Control and measurement
- Key statistics to record.
- What else you need to monitor and record.
2 one-hour exams.
Who should do this course:
- Email marketers with some experience who want to take their knowledge to the next level
- Marketers who want to understand how best to use email marketing strategically to drive customer value