Learn the essential elements of Digital Marketing.
Get the full digital marketing picture and develop an actionable strategy and plan for your business.
To be an effective marketer, you need to understand the digital landscape and its role in your business. But how do you keep up when things change all the time?
This course will help you answer important digital marketing questions like:
- Which digital channels you should use to connect with your audience?
- How will digital trends, such as voice search, impact your business?
- How do you utilise marketing automation and build a tech-stack?
- What is the impact of measurement and targeting in a cookie-less world?
ADMA’s new Digital Marketing Certificate will teach you how all aspects of digital work together - and how to structure them effectively to have a lasting impact on your business, even in a rapidly changing environment.
- Made for a rapidly evolving industry
- Practical skills you can apply to your job immediately
- Walk away with a robust strategy and plan for your business
- Receive an industry-recognised qualification
The Digital Marketing Certificate can be completed in one of three ways:
- Virtual in-class Intensive: 5 intensive days, 1 day per fornight over 10 weeks , 9am - 5pm AEDT
- Virtual in-class Evening: 10 evenings, 1 session a week over 10 weeks, 6pm-9pm AEDT
- Online: self-paced, up to 6 months to complete
Upcoming In-class dates:
- Next course starting in February 2021. Register your EOI with [email protected] to be notified of dates