Data Driven Marketing Certificate - learn how to use data for your digital marketing strategy
The Data Driven Marketing Certificate will help you understand how to measure, analyse and manage your digital marketing campaigns. Learn how to maximise your digital marketing campaigns effectiveness and improve return on investment (ROI) by utilsing digital analytics. Gain insights of your customers’ online behaviour trends across different marketing channels and learn how to use them for creating a robust marketing strategy.
The Data Driven Marketing Certificate will also teach you about the role of data governance and its elements, data privacy laws, data protection and data security solutions.
- What is the future of data-driven marketing?
- Digital analytics platforms
- How to use utilise data for your marketing strategy
- Roles and responsibilities of digital marketing data-driven activities
- Project managing cross functional teams working with digital analytics
This hands-on course includes workshop exercises and homework that will get you to apply your learnings against your own business challenges. You’ll walk away with a strategic framework for how you manage and apply data around customer behaviour and interactions with your brand.
Get the most up-to-date data-driven marketing qualification from the leading provider of marketing education in Australia
- A practical and hands on course for mid-level professionals
- Develop a data-driven marketing strategy for your business
- Establish a data governance framework to guide compliance and data integrity
- Receive an industry-recognised qualification
Duration: Once per fortnight over 8 weeks, in a Virtual Classroom environment.
Click here to view Semester 1, 2021 Course dates
The interactive and immersive classes are run in live, virtual classrooms and taught by practicing industry experts::
- Understand and apply data-driven marketing techniques to help achieve your business objectives
- Brief your analytics teams effectively
- Leverage your martech stack
- Develop a strategic marketing plan
- Show leadership in data governance
Day One - Practitioner
- What is data-driven marketing?
- Where does the data come from including types of data and ownership?
- Collection methodologies and data value exchange
- Ways to unlock insights and predictions
- Real world data-driven marketing case studies
- The future of Data
Day Two – Strategy
Data in action - examples of how marketers are applying data
- Strategic framework
- Measurement, tracking and attribution
- Workshop your own strategy
Day Three – Leadership
- Data privacy considerations
- Data operations and governance – responsibilities and KPIs
- Leadership principles
- Reviewing your Martech stack and data ecosystem
- Cross functional management – stakeholders and data partners
- Workshop your own strategy
Day Four – Individual Assessment
- Presentation to the group
- Choose to develop a data-driven marketing strategy or a data governance strategy for your individual assessment.
Feel inspired by leading industry examples and best practice, and walk away with a strategic framework you can implement immediately. Enrol now and earn an industry-recognised certificate.