Unlock the power of data in your marketing strategies with ADMA's Data-driven Marketing Certificate
Learn how to strategically leverage the collection, analysis, application, management and governance of data across your marketing efforts.
Through this course you’ll explore the elements of data-driven marketing and gain the skills to use it confidently. You’ll consider data across the whole marketing mix, and understand the strategic impact of using data for acquisition, growth and retention purposes.
Moving beyond analytics, this course will teach you the foundations of data-driven marketing and how to unlock insights. You’ll learn how to develop a robust data-driven marketing strategy that also considers the role of data governance and its elements. And you’ll explore leadership principles, cross-functional management and data privacy considerations.
This course will help you understand important data-driven marketing concepts like:
- What is the future of data-driven marketing?
- Where do you get data from and how can you use it?
- What is a strategic framework you can use to apply data into action?
- What are the roles and responsibilities of leading data-driven activities?
- How do you get cross functional teams to work together?
This hands-on course includes workshop exercises and homework that will get you to apply your learnings against your own business challenges. You’ll walk away with a strategic framework for how you manage and apply data around customer behaviour and interactions with your brand.
Get the most up-to-date data-driven marketing qualification from the leading provider of marketing education in Australia
- A practical and hands on course for mid-level professionals
- Develop a data-driven marketing strategy for your business
- Establish a data governance framework to guide compliance and data integrity
- Receive an industry-recognised qualification
Duration: 4 days, once per fortnight over 7 weeks, in a Virtual Classroom environment.
Click here to view Semester 2, 2020 Course dates
The interactive and immersive classes are run in live, virtual classrooms and taught by practicing industry experts::
- Understand and apply data-driven marketing techniques to help achieve your business objectives
- Brief your analytics teams effectively
- Leverage your martech stack
- Develop a strategic marketing plan
- Show leadership in data governance
Day One - Practitioner
- What is data-driven marketing?
- Where does the data come from including types of data and ownership?
- Collection methodologies and data value exchange
- Ways to unlock insights and predictions
- Real world data-driven marketing case studies
- The future of Data
Day Two – Strategy
Data in action - examples of how marketers are applying data
- Strategic framework
- Measurement, tracking and attribution
- Workshop your own strategy
Day Three – Leadership
- Data privacy considerations
- Data operations and governance – responsibilities and KPIs
- Leadership principles
- Reviewing your Martech stack and data ecosystem
- Cross functional management – stakeholders and data partners
- Workshop your own strategy
Day Four – Individual Assessment
- Presentation to the group
- Choose to develop a data-driven marketing strategy or a data governance strategy for your individual assessment.
Feel inspired by leading industry examples and best practice, and walk away with a strategic framework you can implement immediately. Enrol now and earn an industry-recognised certificate.