Discover the power of analytics.
Explore practical ways to use data analytics to improve organisational efficiency and competiveness – as well as learning how to stand out through your approach and delivery.
Data Analytics Courses Online - This online certificate covers the fundamental principles and approaches to conducting analytics tasks and determining sentiment, through to more advanced predictive techniques.
Developed by leading industry practitioners, this online data analytics Certificate is derived from IAPA’s four base courses: Foundation Analytics, Visualisation and Insight Delivery, Sentiment Analysis and Practical Predictive Analytics and provides a sound base for anyone starting a career in analytics, or those wanting greater exposure to modern, predictive techniques.
Data analytics courses online are designed for those who are curious in nature, enjoy problem solving and prefer a self-learning, exploratory approach to knowledge.
- Use analytics principles and the lifecycle lifecycle
- Understand analytical tools and techniques
- Define data visualisation and identify different examples of it
- Discover predictive analytic techniques and different techniques for predictive modelling
- Evaluate model effectiveness
In this online course, you’ll look at defining analytics and the lifecycle, tools for analytics, delivering results and how to predict trends. Once we have thoroughly explored the fundamentals, we’ll also look at data visualisation, developing a business case, data reduction, sample design and predictive modelling techniques. This will all be broken down into the following online courses and modules:
Course: Analytics Fundamentals
- Module 1: Defining Analytics
- Module 2: Analytics Lifecycle
- Module 3: Analytics Techniques
- Module 4: Tools for Analytics I
- Module 5: Tools for Analytics II
- Module 5: Delivering Results
- Module 6: Emerging Trends
Course: Data Visualisation
- Module 1: Introduction to Data Visualisation
- Module 2: Discovering Data Visualisation
- Module 3: Storytelling with Data
- Module 4: How to Present Data
Course: Practical Predictive Analytics
- Module 1: Introduction to Analytics
- Module 2: Developing a Business Case
- Module 3: Data Reduction
- Module 4: Variable Exploration & Model Feasibility
- Module 5: Sample Design
- Module 6: Predictive Modeling Techniques
- Module 7: Evaluating Model Effectiveness
Course: Sentiment Analysis
- Module 1: What is Sentiment Analysis?
- Module 2: Text Analysis
- Module 3: Data Pre-processing
- Module 4: Measuring Sentiment
- Module 5: Predicting Sentiment
- In-module questions and activities
- Final online exam
Who should do this course?
Brand Side Marketers
- Content / Digital / Community/ Social/ Marketing Managers: who plan and manage content and use social media channels for distribution as part of a campaign or wider communications strategy.
- Digital Producers / Digital Specialists / Content Publishers: that are responsible for the execution or planning of content in social channels.
- Community Managers / Content Managers: content managers, editors, curators or moderators.
- Art Directors / Digital Designers: Creatives that need to understand what kind of content will be effective in different channels and help achieve campaign cut through. Those that craft ideas which are social by design and engage with the online consumers.
- Junior to Mid-level Account Service: who help shape and execute multi-channel campaigns.
- Media Planners / Strategists: That want to understand how consumers interact with social platforms and how new technologies shape the user experience online.