The game-changer for strategists and creatives
Leverage the power of strategically driven creativity across the biggest social and digital platforms in the world.
This exclusive, game-changing school is specifically designed for practicing mid-senior creatives and strategists and run by Australia’s leading strategic creatives and the world’s biggest platforms.
Explore platform-specific user behaviours and creative canvassing opportunities, master the craft of developing compelling ideas and arm yourself with some serious strategic ammo.
Get exclusive access to invaluable insider intel on how platforms work and learn how to apply a sense check and a reality filter to your work. Discover the power of strategists and creative working together and get practical feedback from top agency-side instructors with decades of experience.
After 10 weeks, you’ll walk away with new skills that ensure your ideas reach and impact audiences in an evolving digital and social media environment.
- Intel straight from HQ: sessions will be held at the office of each platform
- Small class size: maximum 40 students
- Exclusive access: by application only. Students will be hand-selected.
- 1x 3-hour session per week, over 10 weeks (6-9pm)
- Weekly briefs provided allow for feedback and portfolio creation
Important: Enrolments to this exclusive course are by aplication only.
This course is broken up into two components: insight sessions and practical sessions.
In the insights sessions, students will take a deep-dive into:
- Platform-specific user behaviours
- Creative canvassing opportunities
- Best practices
- Client case studies
You’ll get your hands dirty in the practical sessions, where you’ll answer client briefs and receive feedback. This will help build your confidence in conceptualising, selling and executing your ideas for specific platforms.
No pressure, but your work developed during AC&E School will be showcased at the AC&E Awards Gala Dinner.
In-class course covers:
- Module 1: Facebook / Instagram
- Module 2: Snapchat
- Module 3: Google / YouTube
- Module 4: Music Culture & Activations
- Module 5: Creative Portfolio Development
Who should do this course?
- Mid-senior level creatives at advertising, PR and content agencies who are looking to upskill or refresh their skills and knowledge about social and digital platforms.
- Mid-senior strategists at advertising, PR and content agencies who are keen to learn how leverage and better inform their briefs and understand the creative concepting process for digital/social platforms.
- In-house brand marketers, creatives and content creators who want to grow their confidence in best practices and creative concepting for digital/social platforms.