The ability to leverage data through powerful computing technology and the effective use of a digital channels is an essential part of any modern marketing teams capability.
In this 5 day course, built in collaboration with one of Australia’s Big 4 banks gives your team an understanding of building a data-driven marketing strategy. This course is recommended to run over 10 weeks and covers;
- Day 1: Digital Disruption, Modelling and Testing
- Day 2: Segmentation, Research and External Data
- Day 3: Customer Journeys, Website Analytics and Digital Media
- Day 4: Marketing Automation
- Day 5: Measuring Performance and Campaign Planning
Staff are given assignments at the end of each day’s session with work being reviewed throughout the course. We also use guest speakers from industry to help bring the concepts to life using real world examples.
To ensure the swift application of new skills to your marketing strategy we can;
- Include cases studies and examples from your industry or company
- References to your systems and platforms
- Guest speakers from your clients, vendors or event internal teams
5 days over 10 weeks
Recommended class size
Max 25 per class