Digiday Hot Topic: Remaking Retail is a single-day event that explores the new retail landscape through the lens of new technologies, new channels, customer experience vs price and more.
The emergence of eCommerce and growth of online shopping have had a profound impact on the world of retail. Increasing customer expectations and the arrival of Amazon on Australian shores has also cast some uncertainty on the industry, especially those with a physical presence.
So what’s the answer to the challenges faced by retail? Is Artificial Intelligence, Voice, VR or other new CX-enabling tech the answer?
What secrets can we learn from Alibaba, Amazon and local brands making an impact on Australian retail?
ADMA presents this one-day hot topic event - the forum for digital teams, marketers, retailers and agencies to get ahead of retail’s transformation.
- Jack Gillespie, Director, Emerging Technology, Deloitte Digital
- John Batistich, Advisor, Zip.co, Non-Executive Director, Foodco
- Simon Hickson, ANZ Business Development, Alibaba
- Kath Blackham, Managing Director, Versa
- Dan Fischer, Senior Manager, Digital Experience & Services, Qantas
- Matt Newell, Managing Director, The General Store
- Imogen Hewitt, Group Managing Director, Havas
- Marc Whitehead, General Manager, Cult Collective LP (US)
- Gavin Merriman, Head of Digital, Moët Hennessy
- Mark Baartse, CMO, ShowPo
- Ana Maria Escobar, Retail consultant, former GM & Creative Director, Oroton and GM Creative (Design, Online and Marketing), BIG W
- Laura Doonin, GM of E-commerce, Pharmacy 4 Less
- Kate Box, Head of Retail & QSR ANZ, Facebook
Seven reasons you can’t miss this!
- Drive results: learn how to make a difference this quarter, this month and right now
- Win with customers: discover levers that win customers beyond price
- Understand: the new technology before it becomes mainstream
- Fantastic value: send the whole team
- Meet the experts: hear from international and local thought leaders that are on the bleeding edge of marketing and technology
- Be inspired: virtual stores, chatbots, 3D and voice activation
- Get free stuff: all attendees will receive a subscription to Digiday+ (valued at $395 USD)
Date: 19 April
Time: 8:30am - 4:00pm
Venue: Aerial UTS Function Centre
Address: Level 7, Building 10, 235 Jones Street, Ultimo NSW 2007
Tickets (GST incl.) : $109 ADMA Member | $139 Non-member