Digiday Hot Topic Remaking Retail is a single-day event that explores the new retail landscape through the lens of new technologies, new channels, customer experience vs price and more.
The emergence of eCommerce and growth of online shopping have had a profound impact on the world of retail. Increasing customer expectations and the arrival of Amazon on Australian shores has also cast some uncertainty on the industry, especially those with a physical presence.
So what’s the answer to the challenges faced by retail? Is Artificial Intelligence, Voice, VR or other new tech that enables the CX the answer. What can we learn from Alibaba and Amazon and local brands winning with customers to make an impact on Australian retail.
Digital + Technology Collective presents this one-day hot topic event which provides a forum for digital teams, marketers, retailers and agencies to get ahead of what’s next in retail.
Seven reasons you can’t miss this!
- Drive results: learn how to make a difference this quarter, this month and right now
- Win with customers: discover levers that win customers beyond price
- Understand: the new technology before it becomes mainstream
- Fantastic value: send the whole team
- Meet the experts: hear from international and local thought leaders that are on the bleeding edge of marketing and technology
- Be inspired: virtual stores, chatbots, 3D and voice activation
- Get free stuff: all attendees will receive a subscription to Digiday Premium (valued at $395 USD)
Date: 21 March
Time: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Venue: Aerial UTS Function Centre
Address: Level 7, Building 10, 235 Jones Street, Ultimo NSW 2007
Tickets (GST incl.) : $109 ADMA Member | $139 Non-member