How do you effectively and continually use data in real-time to make the difference between delivering an ordinary experience and delivering best-in-class customer experience? Data Day shows you how.
Data Day is the largest, most comprehensive data-driven conference in Australia: a stellar line-up of global and local speakers from brands that are winning in data globally. You'll discover innovative ways to use data and overcome challenges to engage with new and existing customers.
Don't miss this one-day event: 4 international keynotes, 10 case studies with actionable insights and 12 panellists discussing the critical issues that marketers face with data today including:
- Building customer insights from data and digital capabilities (including mobile, social, tech, eCommerce).
- Customer segmentation, personalisation and marketing automation.
- Exploration of the ethical use of data.
Book your tickets to Data Day Melbourne today. Save with super early bird rates!
Why do you need to attend?
- Be truly inspired on how to actually advance your data-driven marketing
- Learn new ways to make a massive difference to your customers and increase your ROI
- Take the know-how back to your organisation and drive change from inside
- See how global leaders use data to improve and exceed results
- Network with senior marketers on how to succeed