Use of New Technologies
"Complexity of brief, complexity of category and complexity of using an established celebrity not known for humour needs to be applauded."
"The idea is good, the copywriting is brilliant, it's executed perfectly."
To create relevance between the Olympics partnership and Optus
WiTH Collective created a content led promotional campaign, looking for Australia's best small business, called the "Olympics for small business". It ran across digital, social, print, TV and PR with a marketing kit for businesses to market themselves.
The campaign successfully engage Australia's SMB's with:
- 4,526 registered profiles for the promotion
- 58% of profiles were from non-Optus customers
- 4096 new digital orders made throughout the promotional period
- 40% return visitors to the site, showing high level of engagement
- And most importantly the campaign drove a 30% sales increase YoY
Rumble | Sound
White Chocolate | Post Production
Finch | Production Company
What do award judges look for?
Whether it's your first entry or you've done it a hundred times, pick up valuable tips and tricks to improve your chances at a coveted award with IQ's How to Win an Award Course. The next class runs 10 November in Sydney.