The Marketing Campaign Coordinator is responsible for working with the Head of Marketing in the planning, development, implementation and delivery of marketing campaigns and communication materials for the business.
The Marketing Campaign Coordinator is primarily responsible for contributing to the delivery of marketing campaigns and activities that promote, acquire and retain customers to the ADMA IQ education, events and membership offering, both direct to consumer (B2C) and direct to business (B2B).
This is a hands-on role for a driven, creative and passionate marketer who is eager to learn and develop new skills.
The ideal candidate doesn’t mind getting his/her hands dirty. He/she will have some experience managing email marketing campaigns and loves digital marketing. Exposure to the events and/or education and/or membership-based industries is ideal.
If you can manage a campaign from end-to-end and keep an eye on all the moving pieces, have the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, meet tight deadlines and are looking to join a fast-paced world of event and education marketing, this position could be for you.
Key job outcomes
Implementation of marketing strategies an plans as briefed by the Head of Marketing
- Create and implement project plans for campaigns, coordinating timeframe deliverables with internal/external departments
- Managing and implementing campaigns for education, events and membership across all channels (paid, owned and earned), including direct, digital and email marketing)
- Help plan and execute all components of product campaigns: web, search, marketing database, email, social media, display advertising, signage and collateral.
- Briefing and management of external suppliers – including agencies and designers as required
- Monitoring campaign effectiveness and optimising, using a test and learn approach to continuously measure, analyse, test and optimise the performance
- Help measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns and ensure the reports for each campaign are delivered as per the reporting schedule
- Other tasks as required
Knowledge and Experience
- Tertiary qualifications, degree in Marketing or Business preferred
- Minimum 2 years in a marketing support role, agency background helpful/preferred
- Knowledge of marketing channels and marketing industry best practices – with emphasis on digital channels
- Social and digital marketing experience ideally with experience in email marketing (HubSpot and Campaign Monitor regarded)
- Basic Photoshop/Adobe Creative suit design skills required
- Basic HTML skills preferred
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Great attention to detail and proof reading skills
- Hands-on experience in email marketing and marketing automation platforms
- Excellent co-ordination, administration and organisational skills
- Highly creative, with analytical skills
- Sound computer skills MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Demonstrable experience successfully managing multiple campaigns simultaneously
- Team-player with strong stakeholder/people management capabilities
- Proactive and results-driven
- Basic HTML skills or willingness to learn it (at a basic level: does not need to be or become a coder)
- Basic design skills (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator) and willingness to learn (at a basic level: does not need to be or become a designer)
- Takes the initiative, is proactive and good at problem solving
- Results & solutions oriented
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Collaborative, team player with the ability to work independently
- Eager to learn
- Sense of urgency
All applicants must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this job. To apply, please email email@example.com