ADMA, the Association for Data-driven Marketing & Advertising and peak body for the marketing and advertising industry, is seeking a Web and Graphic Designer.
The Web and Graphic Designer manages design content for all channels; collaborating with the ADMA team and partners for program implementation.
The position ensures thatall brand representations are executed as appropriate to the distinct brand target audiences that make up the ADMA Group community and is the brand guardian for ADMA.
If you can manage numerous projects end-to-end simultaneously and keep an eye on all the moving pieces, meet tight deadlines and are looking to join a fast-paced marketing team, this position could be for you.
Ideally, the successful candidate would possess:
- Tertiary qualifications, degree or qualification in design, marketing or communication
- Minimum 2 years experience in a design role, agency background helpful / preferred
- Good experience in design for digital marketing and industry best-practice
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Great attention to detail skills
- Hands-on experience in design for email marketing, websitesand marketing automation platforms
- Excellent co-ordination, administration and organisational skills
- Excellent skills in Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator or similar design tools
- Sound computer skills MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Demonstrable experience successfully managing multiple campaigns simultaneously
- Team-player with strong stakeholder/people management capabilities
- Proactive and results-driven
- Basic HTML skills or willingness to learn it (at a basic level: does not need to be or become a coder)
If you’re excited to work with some of the leading brands and help shape the marketing and advertising industry for the future, please click ‘Apply’.