ADMA, the Association for Data-driven Marketing & Advertising and peak body for the marketing and advertising industry, is seeking a Marketing Manager, Events and Branches.
The Marketing Manager, Events and Branches is responsible for working with the Group Marketing Manager in the planning, development, design, implementation and delivery of marketing campaigns and communication materials for all brands (ADMA, IAPA, DGA and DTC) in relation to Events, both national and local. The role is accountable for the delivery of marketing campaigns and activities that promote, acquire and retain customers for our events for both direct to consumer (B2C) and direct to business (B2B) segments. The role manages the relationship with branches and committees, ensuring high standard briefs are delivered in a timely manner and they are supported to deliver campaign outcomes.
This role will bring our events to life, with a continuous improvement mindset towards processes and campaigns.
Ideally, the successful candidate would possess:
- Tertiary qualifications, degree in marketing or business preferred
- 5-10years’experience in marketing for events
- Knowledge of marketing channels and marketing industry best practices –with emphasis on digital channels
- Email marketing, social and digital marketing
- Basic HTML, photoshop/design skills
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational skills, and stakeholder management
- Great attention to detail and proof-reading skills
- Demonstrable experience successfully managing multiple campaigns simultaneously
- Hands-on experience using and briefing others for email marketing and marketing automation
- Highly creative, with strong analytical skills
- Sound computer skills MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Team-player with strong stakeholder/people management capabilities
- Proactive and results-driven
- Advanced copywriting skills
- Basic design skills (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Basic HTML skills
- Passionate about events marketing and delivering results
If you’re excited to work with some of the leading brands and help shape the marketing and advertising industry for the future, please click ‘Apply’.