ADMA, the Association for Data-driven Marketing & Advertising and peak body for the marketing and advertising industry, is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager.
The Marketing Campaign Coordinator is responsible for working with the marketing team in the planning, development, implementation and delivery of marketing campaigns and communication materials for the business.
The Marketing Campaign Coordinator is primarily responsible for contributing to the delivery of marketing campaigns and activities that promote, acquire and retain customers to the ADMA IQ education, events and membership offering, both direct to consumer (B2C) and direct to business (B2B).
This is a hands-on role for a driven, creative and passionate marketer who is eager to learn and develop new skills. The ideal candidate doesn’t mind getting his/her hands dirty. He/she will have some experience managing email marketing campaigns and loves digital marketing. Exposure to the events and/or education and/or membership-based industries is ideal.
If you can manage a campaign from end-to-end and keep an eye on all the moving pieces, have the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, meet tight deadlines and are looking to join a fast-paced world of event and education marketing, this position could be for you.
Ideally, the successful candidate would possess:
- Tertiary qualifications, degree or qualification in Marketing or Business preferred
- Minimum 2 years in a marketing support role, agency background helpful/preferred
- Knowledge of marketing channels and marketing industry best practices – with emphasis on digital channels
- Social and digital marketing experience ideally with experience in email marketing (HubSpot and Campaign Monitor regarded)
- Basic HTML, Photoshop/design skills helpful/preferred
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Great attention to detail and proof reading skills
- Hands-on experience in email marketing and marketing automation platforms
- Excellent co-ordination, administration and organisational skills
- Highly creative, with analytical skills
- Sound computer skills MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Demonstrable experience successfully managing multiple campaigns simultaneously
- Team-player with strong stakeholder/people management capabilities
- Proactive and results-driven
- Basic HTML skills or willingness to learn it (at a basic level: does not need to be or become a coder)
- Basic design skills (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator) or willingness to learn (at a basic level: does not need to be or become a designer)
If you’re excited to work with some of the leading brands and help shape the marketing and advertising industry for the future, please click ‘Apply’.