ADMA, the Association for Data-driven Marketing & Advertising and peak body for the marketing and advertising industry, is seeking a Marketing Campaign Co-ordinator.
The Marketing Campaign Coordinator is responsible for working with the marketing team in the planning, development, implementation and delivery of marketing campaigns and communication materials across the ADMA Group of brands including ADMA, IQ, IAPA and D+TC. The ideal candidate doesn’t mind getting his/her hands dirty. They will have a passion for all aspects of digital marketing, from campaign creation to results reporting.
This role is primarily responsible for contributing to the delivery of marketing campaigns and activities that promote, acquire and retain customers for education, events and membership offerings, both direct to consumer (B2C) and direct to business (B2B). This is a hands-on role for a driven, creative and dynamic marketer who is eager to learn and develop new skills.
If you can manage a campaign from end-to-end and keep an eye on all the moving pieces, have the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, meet tight deadlines and are looking to join a fast-paced world of event and education marketing, this position could be for you.
- Tertiary qualifications, degree in Marketing or Business preferred
- Minimum 2 years in a marketing support role, agency background helpful/preferred
- Knowledge of marketing channels and marketing industry best practices – with emphasis on digital channels
- Exposure to the events and/or education and/or membership-based industries is ideal.
Skills and Abilities
- Social and digital marketing experience
- Demonstrable experience successfully managing multiple campaigns simultaneously
- Some experience with email marketing will be well regarded.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Great attention to detail and proof reading skills
- Excellent co-ordination, administration and organisational skills
- Proactive and results-driven
- Highly creative, with analytical skills
- Team-player with strong stakeholder/people management capabilities
- Experience using Google Analytics for reporting
- Experience with Salesforce desirable
- Sound computer skills MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Basic HTML skills or willingness to learn it (at a basic level: does not need to be or become a coder)
- Basic design skills (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator) or willingness to learn (at a basic level: does not need to be or become a designer)
If you’re excited to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment, and help shape the marketing and advertising industry for the future, please contact [email protected]