ADMA, the Association for Data-driven Marketing & Advertising and peak body for the marketing and advertising industry, is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager.
The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for the strategy, planning and execution of multi-channel communications, content planning, reporting and optimisation e.g.SEO and SEM, online presence, digital campaigns and data-led initiatives. The role provides input into strategic planning and ongoing development of the database including review and scoping of current system and research to meet the needs of the business long-term.
This role also has the Email and CRM Co-ordinator and Digital Programmer as direct reports.
Ideally, the successful candidate would possess:
- Tertiary qualifications, degree or qualification in Marketing or Business preferred
- Min. 5 years Digital Marketing experience
- Digital marketing/CRM skills
- Strong experience with marketing automation platforms (Silverpop) and Salesforce CRM
- Data mining & segmentation skills
- Basic html and graphic knowledge
- Development of campaign plans
- Research, analysis and reporting
- Data targeting, segmentation & analytics
- Strong experience in SEO / SEM and paid digital performance marketing inc audience targeting and campaign delivery (including across key platforms –Google Adwords, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
Skills and Abilities
- Project management skills
- Excellent analytical skills and a strong attention to detail
- Problem solving abilities, organisational and multi-tasking skills, creative flair
- Excellent communication skills; especially in an online environment
- Commercial acumen and understanding of value creation
- Excellent organisational skills, and stakeholder management
- Hands-on experience using and briefing others for email marketing and marketing automation
- Highly creative, with strong analytical skills
- Sound computer skills MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and basic design skills such as photoshop, inDesign, illustrator, HTML
If you’re excited to work with some of the leading brands and help shape the marketing and advertising industry for the future, please click ‘Apply’.