Accelerate your career with a better title and a free trip to New York!
Whether you’re a client-side marketer, a suit or supplier side – your talent and career achievements deserve credit.
Your passion for marketing, originality and innovation are what matters – promote yourself as the best and brightest of the next generation of marketing. This prestigious accolade not only celebrates talent; it rewards it with an all-expenses paid trip to New York! Don’t wait for a promotion, enter the Young Marketer of the Year competition and promote yourself.
Entry is easy, just let us know about you, your career achievements and your contribution to the industry, plus it is free!
Who Can Enter?
- Aged 30 or under;
- Australian resident;
- Nail the pitch
! Tip: Only one entry is permitted. If you are both a talented marketer and also a creative, you can submit one entry for the Young Marketer of the Year Award and one entry for the Young Creative of the Year Award.
- Entries open: Monday 26 June 2017
- Entries close: midnight on Friday 4 August 2017
- All entries are evaluated nationally and the top 5 are classified as finalists
- Finalists announced: 20 September 2017 on our website and notified via email. They will be invited to present to the judges (interstate via online video conference)
- Live judging takes place on 29 September 2017
- All finalists are invited as guests to the AC&E Awards Gala Dinner on 26 October 2017 to find out who will be 2017 Young Marketer of the Year!
Along with the accolade, the Young Marketer of the Year will win a trip to New York City to spend a week with the most innovative agencies and organisations in direct and digital marketing. This is inclusive of the return economy airfares, accommodation and spending money.