This course provides practical guidance for analysing, measuring and optimising digital marketing tactics. The content is designed to explain this technical topic in a non-technical way.
|Date||Online On demand|
|Type||Short Course Online|
|Cost||Type ADMA members Non-members Digital Analytics $665 $898|
About the course
Combining marketing theory with real-world solutions, Digital Analytics shows you what works, what doesn't and provides information to help improve your marketing campaign performance.
Who should attend?
- Marketers with hands-on responsibility for developing and managing digital campaigns
- Analysts who would like to better understand how to translate stats and metrics into insights for marketers
- Community managers responsible for social media engagement.
- How to define a metrics framework for any digital campaign or company
- How to benchmark across campaigns to unlock hidden insights
- How to effectively incorporate analytics into the planning process
- How to understand digital data sources and their key limitations
- How to accurately attribute conversions in a multi-channel campaign
- How to develop strategies to extend optimisation past media buy
- How to pull and interpret key reports in Google Analytics
- How to impress with insights instead of spread sheets
9:00am - 5:00pm
Date: 10 September 2014
Venue: Karstens: Level 1, 111 Harrington Street, Sydney
Date: 12 November 2014
Venue: Karstens: 123 Queen Street, Melbourne
Date: start anytime
Data Runs Deep
Damion is Principal Consultant with Data Runs Deep, a web analytics consulting firm based in Melbourne. He has been working in web analytics and digital marketing since 2004, providing consultancy and training to organisations across Australia and the UK. He has previously worked with Econsultancy, delivering custom and public training courses in digital marketing, web analytics, content marketing and social media. His approach is solidly data-driven, with a methodical process underlying consulting and training provision, and adds a human and easy-going nature to training delivery.
Courses: Digital Analytics
Miranda is originally from the UK where she worked as Digital and Multimedia Evangelist for the BBC. After working as a consultant in Digital Strategy and Development, Miranda chose to emigrate to Australia. After a period working for the ABC helping to craft multimedia and digital strategy, Miranda worked for a series of companies in the Digital space. During this period Miranda worked with organisations such as Saatchi and Saatchi, AC Nielson, Johnson and Johnson, the Commonwealth Bank and various Broadcasting Corporations on Digital Marketing and Strategy.
Miranda currently works as a Strategic Planner for Zuni, she is a digital evangelist, passionate about branding and marketing, and keen to transfer and share her knowledge. Miranda has extensive experience within the media, entertainment, retail and training sectors.
Companies that train with ADMA
- Raw Ideas
- Flying Lemour Marketing
- Welcom Group
- David Jones
- ANZ Banking Group
- Fairfax Media
- Flight Centre
- Melbourne Storm RLC
- Channel Seven
- Australia Post
- Cancer Council