This course provides practical guidance for analysing, measuring and optimising digital marketing tactics. The content is designed to explain this technical topic in a non-technical way.
|Date||Melbourne 30 October 2015 Online On demand|
|Type||Short Course Online In Class|
|Cost||Type ADMA members Non-members Digital Analytics $665 $898|
About the course
Combining marketing theory with real-world solutions, Digital Analytics shows you what works, what doesn't and provides information to help improve your marketing campaign performance.
Who should attend?
- Marketers with hands-on responsibility for developing and managing digital campaigns
- Analysts who would like to better understand how to translate stats and metrics into insights for marketers
- Community managers responsible for social media engagement.
- How to define a metrics framework for any digital campaign or company
- How to benchmark across campaigns to unlock hidden insights
- How to effectively incorporate analytics into the planning process
- How to understand digital data sources and their key limitations
- How to accurately attribute conversions in a multi-channel campaign
- How to develop strategies to extend optimisation past media buy
- How to pull and interpret key reports in Google Analytics
- How to impress with insights instead of spread sheets
9:00am - 5:00pm
Date: 27 August 2015
Venue: Karstens: Level 1, 111 Harrington Street, Sydney
Date: 30 October 2015
Venue: Karstens: 123 Queen Street, Melbourne
Date: start anytime
Data Runs Deep
Damion is Principal Consultant with Data Runs Deep, a web analytics consulting firm based in Melbourne. He has been working in web analytics and digital marketing since 2004, providing consultancy and training to organisations across Australia and the UK. He has previously worked with Econsultancy, delivering custom and public training courses in digital marketing, web analytics, content marketing and social media. His approach is solidly data-driven, with a methodical process underlying consulting and training provision, and adds a human and easy-going nature to training delivery.
Courses: Digital Analytics
Companies that train with ADMA
- Raw Ideas
- Flying Lemur Marketing
- Welcom Group
- David Jones
- ANZ Banking Group
- Fairfax Media
- Flight Centre
- Melbourne Storm RLC
- Channel Seven
- Australia Post
- Cancer Council