Get in Touch
Drawing on international best practice, learn how to develop your content marketing strategy as well as how to demonstrate and measure the effectiveness of content strategies to deliver ROI.
Content Marketing is scheduled to launch online in June 2014.
Content is King. Organisations are increasingly engaging audiences through storytelling and conversation. Content fuels this approach. Learn how to develop your content marketing strategy and measure its effectiveness.
The course content will combine presentations, discussion and practical exercises on the following topics:
What is content marketing?
The content marketing showcase:
Content Planning: ten steps to developing a content marketing strategy:
1. Business and brand objectives - figuring out how content will help you tackle you business challenges
2. Audience research - how to listen and what to listen for
3. The marketplace - product, positioning, perception
4. Channel Planning - which channels could you use? i.e website, social, video, blog
5. Technology choices - examining the options
6. Editorial direction - finding your brand story
7. Customer touchpoints - mapping content to the path to purchase
8. Content sources - auditing internal and external sources
9. Content production - create and curate - who does what
10. Content distribution - getting it out there
How to: measurement and evaluation: learning and improving:
9:00am - 5:00pm
Date: 9 April 2014
Venue: Karstens: Level 1, 111 Harrington Street, Sydney
Date: 10 June 2014
Venue: Karstens: 123 Queen St, Melbourne
ADMA Spark is launching a series of our most popular Short Courses online.
Content Marketing is scheduled for online learning in June 2014.
The online course covers the same content as our in-class course. Topics are broken down into a series of online modules to work through at your own pace.
You can register your details here, and we'll let you know when the course is ready for study.
Head of Digital
Head of Digital Edge
Richard is a strategist specialising in brand storytelling and content driven through-media campaigns. He is pioneering content marketing in Australia, drawing on international best-practice from his UK career where he worked for strategic content agency Seven, Story Worldwide, then was strategy director and co-owner of integrated marketing agency, Better Things. Richard is now Head of Digital at strategic content agency Edge, a committee member of ADMA’s Email Expert Group and regularly speaks at marketing events and industry conferences.
Courses: Content Marketing