Content Marketing Strategy3
Drawing on international best practice, learn how to develop your content marketing strategy as well as how to demonstrate and measure the effectiveness of content strategies to deliver ROI.
|Cost||Type ADMA members Non-members Content Marketing $665 $898|
About this course
Content is King. Organisations are increasingly engaging audiences through storytelling and conversation. Content fuels this approach. Learn how to develop your content marketing strategy and measure its effectiveness.
Who should attend?
- Marketing directors, Marketing managers, Brand managers and Marketing executives responsible for driving customer engagement
- Marketers looking to build emotional relationships with their audience
- Ideal for both B2B and B2C marketers
- Client or agency side.
- What content your customers want and need to connect with your brand
- Identify how and where you can align your content to the customer journey
- Pinpoint your brand story – the common theme for your content
- Ideas and techniques for creating and sourcing content
- Templates and tools for content strategy and implementation
- Measurement and evaluation of your content strategy
What is content marketing?
- The marketing landscape, where content fits in and why content marketing is important.
The content marketing showcase:
- Learn international best practice from a showcase of four compelling ROI-driven case studies from global brands.
Content Planning: ten steps to developing a content marketing strategy:
1. Business and brand objectives - figuring out how content will help you tackle you business challenges
2. Audience research - how to listen and what to listen for
3. The marketplace - product, positioning, perception
4. Channel Planning - which channels could you use? i.e website, social, video, blog
5. Technology choices - examining the options
6. Editorial direction - finding your brand story
7. Customer touchpoints - mapping content to the path to purchase
8. Content sources - auditing internal and external sources
9. Content production - create and curate - who does what
10. Content distribution - getting it out there
How to: measurement and evaluation: learning and improving:
- Common KPIs to demonstrate the effectiveness of content strategies to deliver ROI, and measurement techniques/tools used to track them.
9:00am - 5:00pm
Date: 9 October 2014
Venue: Karstens: Level 1, 111 Harrington Street, SydneyFully booked
Date: 6 November 2014
Venue: Karstens: 123 Queen St, Melbourne
Head of Strategy
Richard is a strategist specialising in brand storytelling and content driven through-media campaigns. He is pioneering content marketing in Australia, drawing on international best-practice from his UK career where he worked for strategic content agency Seven, Story Worldwide, then was strategy director and co-owner of integrated marketing agency, Better Things. Richard is now Head of Digital at strategic content agency Edge, a committee member of ADMA’s Email Expert Group and regularly speaks at marketing events and industry conferences.
Courses: Content Marketing Strategy
Companies that train with ADMA
- Raw Ideas
- Flying Lemour Marketing
- Welcom Group
- David Jones
- ANZ Banking Group
- Fairfax Media
- Flight Centre
- Melbourne Storm RLC
- Channel Seven
- Australia Post
- Cancer Council