Get in Touch
Drawing on international best practice, learn how to develop your content marketing strategy as well as how to demonstrate and measure the effectiveness of content strategies to deliver ROI.
Content is King. Organisations are increasingly engaging audiences through storytelling and conversation. Content fuels this approach. Learn how to develop your content marketing strategy and measure its effectiveness.
What is content marketing?
The content marketing showcase:
Content Planning: ten steps to developing a content marketing strategy:
1. Business and brand objectives - figuring out how content will help you tackle you business challenges
2. Audience research - how to listen and what to listen for
3. The marketplace - product, positioning, perception
4. Channel Planning - which channels could you use? i.e website, social, video, blog
5. Technology choices - examining the options
6. Editorial direction - finding your brand story
7. Customer touchpoints - mapping content to the path to purchase
8. Content sources - auditing internal and external sources
9. Content production - create and curate - who does what
10. Content distribution - getting it out there
How to: measurement and evaluation: learning and improving:
9:00am - 5:00pm
Date: 9 October 2014
Venue: Karstens: Level 1, 111 Harrington Street, Sydney
Date: 6 November 2014
Venue: Karstens: 123 Queen St, Melbourne
ADMA Spark is launching a series of our most popular Short Courses online.
Unfortunately this course is not yet available online.
Head of Strategy
Head of Strategy Edge
Richard is a strategist specialising in brand storytelling and content driven through-media campaigns. He is pioneering content marketing in Australia, drawing on international best-practice from his UK career where he worked for strategic content agency Seven, Story Worldwide, then was strategy director and co-owner of integrated marketing agency, Better Things. Richard is now Head of Digital at strategic content agency Edge, a committee member of ADMA’s Email Expert Group and regularly speaks at marketing events and industry conferences.
Courses: Content Marketing Strategy