B2B Digital & Social Strategy3
This course will help B2B professionals understand the importance of social channels, and how they can use them to connect with their target audience, build brand awareness, create effective brand positioning, generate demand for their solutions, and convert online relationships into qualified leads.
This process, known as Social Selling, is covered end to end during the course. During the course, we will provide a blueprint on its implementation across major social platforms within the B2B space.
|Date||Melbourne 26 May 2015 Sydney 04 May 2015 Sydney 17 September 2015 Melbourne 22 October 2015|
|Type||Short Course In Class|
|Cost||Type ADMA members Non-members B2B Digital & Social Strategy $665 $898|
About the course
The course is designed to assist B2B marketers and sales professionals in their understanding of how to develop an integrated B2B social selling approach. This in turn, will allow these professionals to build brand, grow demand, and generate sales leads.
Who should attend?
Any Marketer in a B2B organisation or division; This might include Marketing Directors, Digital Marketing Directors, Social Media Directors; and anyone who is predominantly customer-facing or prospect-facing in their role, including Sales Directors, Account Directors, and Business Development Directors in B2B organisations.
- Understand the opportunity and benefits of Social Selling and Social Marketing for Sales Enablement
- Learn the strategy of Social Selling used across all major social channels such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+ and YouTube
- Learn how to identify and connect with your prospects on social channels
- Learn the importance of content for brand building and demand generation
- How to generate quality leads (inbound and outbound) using social channels
The course content will combine presentations, discussion and practical exercises on the following topics:
Digital Marketing in a B2B Context:
- Digital and Social Media Marketing in a B2B Context
- Understanding Buyers’ online buying behaviour and using this to determine how and when to best to reach them
- Identifying and Mapping your prospects and clients
- Connecting with Prospects
- Understanding the importance of content in driving customer engagement online
- What is valuable content, the different types and how to source it
- The different ways to generate qualified leads
- Principles of effective B2B social media strategy
- Using the main tools:
9:00am - 5:00pm
Date: 26 May 2015
Venue: Karstens: 123 Queen St, Melbourne
Date: 4 May 2015
Venue: Karstens: Level 1, 111 Harrington Street, Sydney
Date: 17 September 2015
Venue: Karstens: L1, 111 Harrington Street, Sydney
Date: 22 October 2015
Venue: Karstens: 123 Queen Street, Melbourne
Brent is a B2B marketing professional with 20 years of experience gained both client-side and agency-side. He has a deep passion for digital channels - most recently specialising in Social Selling for B2B lead generation, using social networks such as LinkedIn and Twitter. In his current role, Brent serves as Consultant for Skotidas, the leading agency in B2B Social Media Lead Generation in Asia Pacific. He consults on the strategies and tactics of social media lead generation to large B2B organisations and their sales forces.
Tom is founder and director of Skotidas, the first agency in Asia Pacific to specialise in B2B Social Media Lead Generation.Tom started out as a direct response copywriter in New York, in 1994. Since then, he has held senior roles in digital marketing, direct marketing, and business development. Until March 2011, Tom served as head of marketing and business development at First Rate, one of Australia’s leading digital marketing agencies.
In just under four years, Tom helped grow the agency from a small office of just two staff, into one of Australia’s largest players in search and performance marketing with over 20 staff and millions in annual client billings. Driving a large part of this growth was Tom’s pioneering use of social networks to generate qualified sales leads and grow client engagement. Today, he consults on the strategies and tactics of social media lead generation, to blue chip B2B companies in Australia and Asia Pacific.
Companies that train with ADMA
- Raw Ideas
- Flying Lemour Marketing
- Welcom Group
- David Jones
- ANZ Banking Group
- Fairfax Media
- Flight Centre
- Melbourne Storm RLC
- Channel Seven
- Australia Post
- Cancer Council