B2B Digital & Social Strategy3
This course will help B2B marketing and business development managers understand how social and digital channels work together to raise brand awareness and generate leads. In particular it provides a comprehensive guide to best practice for the major social platforms used in B2B.
|Date||Sydney 02 October 2014 Melbourne 30 October 2014|
|Type||Short Course In Class|
|Cost||Type ADMA members Non-members B2B Digital & Social Strategy $665 $898|
About the course
Helping B2B marketing managers and business development managers understand how to develop an integrated approach to sales and marketing strategy using social channels in particular.
Who should attend?
- B2B Marketing managers
- Anyone who wants a more strategic view of how digital and social work in B2B marketing
- Develop your digital strategy in the context of the customer journey
- Best practice for established channels – search and SEO
- Comprehensive guide to LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+, Slideshare and Youtube
- How to use your content strategy to integrate the digital channel mix
- How to get pull and push tactics to work together
The course content will combine presentations, discussion and practical exercises on the following topics:
Digital Marketing in a B2B Context:
- Understanding customers’ online behaviour and using this to determine how best to reach them
- Understanding the importance of content in driving customer engagement online
- What is valuable content and how to source it
- How to deploy it through different digital channels
- Principles of effective B2B social media strategy
- Using the main tools:
9:00am - 5:00pm
Date: 2 October 2014
Venue: Karstens: Level 1, 111 Harrington Street, Sydney
Date: 30 October 2014
Venue: Karstens: 123 Queen St, Melbourne
Brent is a B2B marketing professional with 20 years of experience gained both client-side and agency-side. He has a deep passion for digital channels - most recently specialising in Social Selling for B2B lead generation, using social networks such as LinkedIn and Twitter. In his current role, Brent serves as Consultant for Skotidas, the leading agency in B2B Social Media Lead Generation in Asia Pacific. He consults on the strategies and tactics of social media lead generation to large B2B organisations and their sales forces.
Tom is founder and director of Skotidas, the first agency in Asia Pacific to specialise in B2B Social Media Lead Generation.Tom started out as a direct response copywriter in New York, in 1994. Since then, he has held senior roles in digital marketing, direct marketing, and business development. Until March 2011, Tom served as head of marketing and business development at First Rate, one of Australia’s leading digital marketing agencies.
In just under four years, Tom helped grow the agency from a small office of just two staff, into one of Australia’s largest players in search and performance marketing with over 20 staff and millions in annual client billings. Driving a large part of this growth was Tom’s pioneering use of social networks to generate qualified sales leads and grow client engagement. Today, he consults on the strategies and tactics of social media lead generation, to blue chip B2B companies in Australia and Asia Pacific.
Companies that train with ADMA
- Raw Ideas
- Flying Lemour Marketing
- Welcom Group
- David Jones
- ANZ Banking Group
- Fairfax Media
- Flight Centre
- Melbourne Storm RLC
- Channel Seven
- Australia Post
- Cancer Council