Relationship Marketing Certificate 10
Whether you use online or offline, broadcast or personalised media, the principles of data-driven marketing are the same. Learn to create and maintain profitable 1-to-1 relationships using an integrated multi-channel approach with this industry benchmark certificate, previously known as Data-driven Marketing & Advertising Certificate. Please note: course dates have changed from 20 August to 3 September start date.
|Date||Online Self-Paced In Class - 2015 sessions TBC|
|Type||Certificate In Class Industry Recognised|
|Cost||Type ADMA members Non-members In-class Instructor-moderated Early Bird $2825 $3920 In-class Instructor-moderated $3,125 $4,220 Online Self-paced $2,330 $3,400|
Data-driven marketing is critical to business success. This course will teach you the core principles of effective data-driven marketing across a range of channels – online and offline. It will also teach you the essentials of database marketing to drive effective programs for acquisition, conversion and retention.
Who should attend?
- Those new to marketing who want to understand multi-channel marketing
- Marketers who want to understand data better and how it can be used to drive marketing effectiveness
- Marketers wanting a framework for acquiring customers and relationship marketing
- How to develop an integrated multi-channel marketing approach
- How to build lasting, profitable relationships with your customers
- How to use cutting edge data-driven marketing techniques.
Session 1: Planning: Customer-centric strategy
- Understanding customers – data sources and insights
- Customer journeys and contact strategies
Session 2: Planning: Integrated Campaigns
- Critical success factors for all marketing campaigns
- Customer initiated campaigns – triggers, events and automation
Session 3: Creativity
- Writing and interpreting a marketing brief
- Case studies and examples – effective creativity in practice
Session 4: Measurement and testing
- Performance metrics and tracking
- Testing – what to test, how to set up a test, interpret and learn
Session 5: Data management basics
- Gathering data, data management and processes
- How to stay on the right side of the privacy law – principles and examples
Session 6: Using data to drive effectiveness
- Main techniques – insights, personalisation, segmentation, targeting, automation
- Thinking outside the box – Big Data and new opportunities
Session 7: Finding customers 1 – channel planning for acquisition
- Selecting channels to reach your target audience
- Balancing budgets and outcomes to achieve the best results
Session 8: Finding customers 2 – digital acquisition channels
- Paid online media choices – publishers, suppliers, targeting and tools
- Examining search and SEO, social, mobile, and email
Session 9: Converting sales
- Guiding customers from awareness to purchase – tools and tactics
- Focus on landing pages, onsite marketing, retargeting and content marketing
Session 10: Retention marketing
- Planning – segmentation, key drivers for retention
- Retention marketing – a review of retention campaigns and loyalty programs
Your final grade on this certificate course is made up of four elements:
- An individual assignment in which you will be required to review the use of data in your organisation, and critique a campaign of your choice
- A group assignment focussing on a case study (from a choice of five covering different market sectors)
- An exam – two hours, closed book
- Course participation, measured in three components: class attendance; participation in class exercises and discussions; completion of pre-class preparation and post-class exercises.
Evening weekly format consists of 10 weeks of teaching and 2 sessions of assessment.
In Class - 2015 sessions TBC
Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney
Dates & Time: 2015 session dates coming soon
Established in 2007, Directivity provides loyalty strategies that are meaningful for the member and profitable for the business.
Adam has been involved in a range of loyalty strategies and programs including large retail programs such as the new flybuys re-launched in 2012. He has also developed self-funding 'Return on Loyalty' models and loyalty programs for pharmacy, entertainment and large accommodation networks.
He initiated and co-developed with Citrus Digital, two Australian research studies into consumers’ relationship with loyalty programs ‘For Love or Money? 2013 Consumer Study into Australian Loyalty Programs’ and ‘Share the Love: 2014 Consumer Study into Australian Loyalty Programs’.
He is a regular speaker at loyalty forums and conferences and facilitates loyalty strategy workshops.
Adam is also the author of the practical book on loyalty - 'Give-back to Get-back - 9 steps to a profitable loyalty program'.
Chief Marketing Officer
QT Mutual Bank Limited
Kimberley has been a key figure in the Queensland direct marketing community for 17 years and was a former member of ADMA’s QLD committee. After 8 years working in client services with agencies Grantley Gogzell Benn and Clemenger, she is now Chief Marketing Officer for QT Mutual Bank Limited. Her hands-on practical experience in delivering campaigns and developing strategy both agency and client-side make her an ideal tutor for the certificate course which she has taught since 2001.
Courses: Relationship Marketing Certificate
Neil has specialised in data-driven marketing for the last 20 years and was first known for his innovation with direct mail. Before starting his own multi-channel marketing solutions business in 2006, he held senior positions in Direct Marketing & Digital.
Over the years he has worked on regular campaigns for major corporates across industry sectors, including Westpac, Suncorp and Virgin Money in finance; Allianz in insurance; VW and Toyota in automotive; NRMA in business services; Star City in entertainment; Unicef and Salvation Army in fundraising; Rockmans and Nutrimetics in retail; ACP and Niche in publishing; and Gunz Dental in healthcare. Neil has spent considerable time investigating new technology and marketing practice in Europe and USA.
Neil’s current businesses, Practical Marketing & MM&A , thrive on providing a suite of aligned marketing services. Whilst Practical Marketing services a range of industry sectors, MM&A works exclusively with not-for-profit organisations.
Courses: Relationship Marketing Certificate
Director of Education & Training
As ADMA’s Director of Education and Training Richard is able to put his past experience to good use having been a direct marketer since 1989 and trainer since 2003. Richard moved into the UK direct marketing business following an early career in B2B sales. For 10 years he worked for agencies and database service providers becoming a skilled “interpreter” between marketers, analysts and IT. He moved to Australia in 2000 to take charge of database marketing for Cartwright Williams/Leo Burnett for 3 years, after which he became a self-employed database marketing consultant for 4 years. Immediately prior to his ADMA appointment he spent 2 years as the Asia Pacific database marketing manager for PC company Lenovo. Richard has always had a passion for training, creating and delivering courses for ADMA, Macquarie University and various in-house engagements since 2003. Richard’s education credentials include a BA (Hons) and an MBA.
Companies that train with ADMA
- Raw Ideas
- Flying Lemour Marketing
- Welcom Group
- David Jones
- ANZ Banking Group
- Fairfax Media
- Flight Centre
- Melbourne Storm RLC
- Channel Seven
- Australia Post
- Cancer Council