WA Marketing Conference
Thursday 30 August - Perth
Book this event now
ADMA member: $99 - $210 inc GST
Non-member: $99 - $210 inc GST
Join leading WA Marketers at the 2012 WA CONFERENCE ‘Drawing the Lines’.
Our line-up of speakers include:
- Jodie Sangster, CEO, ADMA
- Suzie O'Carroll, Industry Head, New Media Solutions, GOOGLE
- Professor Steve Worthington, Head of Marketing, Monash University
- Coert De Plessis, Head of Analytics, Deloitte
- Mike Chuter, Founding Partner, CUBED Communications
The one-day conference will focus on a very hotly debated and topical issue:
The Value and Ethics of using Personal Data and where to draw the line before it becomes an invasion of privacy.
Some of our finest minds will be here, will you?
- Morning Workshops x 3 - $210 AUD
- Morning Workshops x 3 plus Lunch - $303 AUD
- Luncheon Only - $99 AUD
Locations and Dates: